The Bio-inspired Computer Vision research group (Prof. Dr. Gunther Heidemann) of the Institute of Cognitive Science invites applications for
2 Research Assistants (Salary level E 13 TV-L, 50 %)
The positions involve participation in the research activities of the Biology Inspired Computer Vision group. Our main research topics are
- general principles of pattern recognition and concept formation,
- machine learning techniques for computer vision,
- neurally inspired visual computing and deep learning,
- human-machine interaction,
- auditory display and sonification.
The positions include teaching Cognitive Science courses at B.Sc. and M.Sc. level (2 hours/week) and allow to work towards a PhD.